Registered Psychotherapist

Maryna Svitasheva Ph.D., Registered Psychotherapist. (356 Windermere ave.)
I got my training in Psychotherapy in 1995-1997 at the Moscow Institute of Gestalt and Psychodrama.
Since then my psychotherapeutic repertoire has been extended with CBT, Solution Focused therapy, art-therapy (music and drawing).

Prior contacting me please take in to account following:
 1) I know how to look for a solution, but I don't have "a recipe for you". We are going to develop it together.
 2) A Gestalt method I practice assimilates perfectly many other approaches. That's why I can use the tools from music- and art-therapy, CBT and Solution Focused therapy, Family therapy and Psychodrama.
 3) My professional skills and an individual style are more important than therapeutic methods I use. 
 4) I use both an office and Skype space (if you live out of GTA).

To make an appointment you may call 416-886-9392 or e-mail svitasheva.psychotherapist@gmail.com 

In this blog you may find more materials about me and the articles which express my understanding of some psychotherapy related topics. 

5 Response to "Registered Psychotherapist"

  1. Unknown says:

    Sometimes the students are so tense that they need some rest and they not only need rest but also psycho therapy which provides them a new passion through do my assignment to move forward in their life.

    Unknown says:

    Psychology is very important and necessary subject for the success of the individuals. It is practical and effective for all future and oriental terms it is done and utilized with tinge and impact. The essay help is beneficial and productive for careers of the students and their influence.

    Unknown says:

    Dr. Sanju Gambhir's can help you find solutions for all kinds of Stress Management through online counseling in India. We also provide lifestyle management, couple counseling and lifestyle management.

    http://www.drsanjugambhir.org

    Unknown says:

    Dr. Sanju Gambhir's can help you find solutions for all kinds of Stress Management through online counseling in India. We also provide lifestyle management, couple counseling and lifestyle management.

    http://www.drsanjugambhir.org/

    Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a stuff! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this web page.
    CPR Ontario CA | CPR Classes Ontario CA

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger