Maryna Svitasheva Ph.D. Psychotherapist. (356 Windermere ave.)
I got my training in Psychotherapy in 1995-1997 at the Moscow Institute of Gestalt and Psychodrama.
Since then my psychotherapeutic repertoire has been extended with CBT, Solution Focused therapy, art-therapy (music and drawing).

Prior contacting me please take in to account following:
 1) I know how to look for a solution, but I don't have "a recipe for you". We are going to develop it together.
 2) A Gestalt method I practice assimilates perfectly many other approaches. That's why I can use the tools from music- and art-therapy, CBT and Solution Focused therapy, Family therapy and Psychodrama.
 3) My professional skills and an individual style are more important than therapeutic methods I use. 
 4) I use both an office and Skype space (if you live out of GTA).

To make an appointment you may call 416-886-9392 or e-mail svitasheva.psychotherapist@gmail.com 

In this blog you may find more materials about me and the articles which express my understanding of some psychotherapy related topics. 

7 Response to " "

  1. Unknown says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Unknown says:

    Music and drawing is always a great art and very attractive one for all the general public of the world. They train hard to become great in this world. The dissertation writing help online should share great articles on these topics.

    Unknown says:

    Stress Management is a Way to manage your stress is to learn healthy practices peer pressure.

    http://www.drsanjugambhir.org/stress-management.html

    Unknown says:

    Anger Management is a completely normal, inferiority complex, usually healthy and human emotion. But when it gets out of control and turns destructive, it can lead to problems.

    Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article download instagram stories

    I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here Tik Tok

    Rosie says:

    Your article is really nice and interesting, such a good training about Psychotherapy, you did a great work. Thanks so much for sharing you post.
    hotmail login account

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger